Friday, December 3, 2010

SubhanAllah- The Great Outdoors!

Assalamu Alaikum!


I hope you all enjoyed having a little time off, this past Thanksgiving holiday, and maybe even a little turkey!  As an American I truly love getting together with family and friends for dinner and giving thanks to Allah for our time together. This year Hassan and I spent Thanksgiving at a cabin with another couple, in a forest in Oklahoma.  I shared the story of our trip on www.hijabitopia.com, another amazing Muslimah blog I write for, along with my two closest friends.  Check it out, you will see some amazing photos of the beauty and nature Allah created and the great time we had on our adventure!


Check out the full story below @ 



Delicious
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Members! Leave your opinion, question, or thoughts on this subject. You dont have to agree with it, but you do have to be sincere.