Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Glad To Be Back!

Assalamu Alaikum!!!!!!!!!


Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Rahim

It feels so good to come out of "hiding".  As most of you know I was pregnant for the past 9 months, lol...a normal length of time, and then Alhamdulillah, I gave birth to the most precious gift that God could grant me.  


Talal Hassan Tahat

January 5th, 2012  7 lbs 10 oz.  20.4 inches

AlHamdulillah, he is the sweetest joy and the coolness of our eyes.  Talal is now five weeks old and growing like the weeds in my front yard! I have been so busy of course, attending to his every need and desire and believe me, he has learned how to work over Mommy and Daddy!  He's a cheerful sprout in the mornings, right around 4 am he expects Mommy to play with him!  We are over joyed with this bundle of snuggles and now that I feel more confident in my "Mommy skills"...I am ready to get back to work!
I am super excited to share with you my first event since the changes in my life!  



Remember LoveStruck back in '10? Well this year, join IANT
Youth, Nicole Queen, and Nouman Ali Khan on February 17 
for LoveStruck Part II! 


We'll be talking beyond the guys, the 
girls, and the gaze-dating, newlyweds, and the aftermath! 


See y'all then insha'Allah!


*Please note, this event is targeted for ages 13+


For questions or concerns, please email bushra.haq@iantyouth.com


You can RSVP via Facebook or the IANT Youth Website!


Special thanks to Ahmed Salim for the amazing flyer!!

Delicious
Twitter
Facebook

9 comments:

  1. assalammualaikum, had just watched your video on youtube - They chose Islam and i am so impressed by your transformation. Congratulations Sister! Your baby is beautiful. Thank you for inspiring me as a practising muslim. JazakAllah Khair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masha'Allah, your baby is beautiful! :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Alaykum

    Mabrook to Nicole and Hassan! May Allah continue to bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum Nicole,

    First time I came across of video about your conversion was at the end of 2010. I love to hear what make the non-Muslim take shahadah. Their stories are inspiring and I look them as a new born baby. Sometimes I do cry!
    I was born as a Muslim and still keep in learning more about Islam. With me, are three 'amanah' that Allah brings for us to take care off. Please listen to Yusof Estes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlWRDiopL94&feature=related , on what Quran say on how to bring up our precious one. Congratulation on the new born of your little khalif.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salaam,

    Mubarak your new born, he's so cute mahsAllah.

    www.hijabgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam Alaykum
    He's so cute MashaAllah :)) May Allah bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salem Alaykum
    He's so cute Masha Allah :)) May Allah bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ma Sha' Allah .. he's so cute .. May Allah guide him to the right path
    I am from KSA .. and I am happy for you .. now you found the right religion and you embraced it .. the next challenge for you is to keep it, maintain it and deliver it to your son.

    ReplyDelete

Members! Leave your opinion, question, or thoughts on this subject. You dont have to agree with it, but you do have to be sincere.